Saturday, April 24, 2010

Cyst, after operation a 2 cm white tissue came out with the scab when i puled on it?

I recently went for a opp after my small cyst on my chest became infected with puss and swelled to about 4cm in size, after the opp the wound was left open to heal, i did dressing everyday. Today when i was wiping the wound clean the scab came off and together a 2cm flash tissue came from inside! Any body had similar exp?...is it left over from the cyst?

Cyst, after operation a 2 cm white tissue came out with the scab when i puled on it?
It sounds a little infected to me. It only takes a little left over bacteria from the surgery to re-infect the wound. Cysts are a tough cookie to overcome. There is alot of information you might be interested in reading at jeunepeau.com about cysts and natural treatments to kill the bacteria. It worked for me. I love telling others to check it out. If you get worried, call your Dr. that's always a good thing too. Hope that helps
Reply:Sounds like it could be an abcess.

yoga

No comments:

Post a Comment