Saturday, April 24, 2010

Cyst on ovary?

could i get pregnant with an ovarian cyst?





how long will it take if i can (after the cyst is gone?)

Cyst on ovary?
It is possible, especially if you have a cyst on only one ovary (remember you have two, one on either side of your uterus).





If the cyst makes ovum release difficult on one ovary, it might be a bit more difficult to conceive, but it won't be out of the question...your other ovary will have to compensate.
Reply:I am not sure how long it will take you to get pregnant, but I had an ovarion cyst the size of a tennis ball and it was surgically removed. Other than the fact that my daughter was 2 weeks past due, and I wasn't pregnant at the time of the cyst, I gave birth exactly a year later. So, I was pregnant within 2 months!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment