Saturday, April 24, 2010

Cyst on my ovaries?

I have cyst on my ovaries and i wanna know if i am gaining weight because of it and if i can have a baby with cyst on both my ovaries.

Cyst on my ovaries?
It sounds like you could have PCOS (Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome). The first step would be to make an appointment with an Adult Endocrinologist. They can do blood tests to determine what hormones are out of whack for you.





One of the side effects of having PCOS is insulin resistance. This causes weight gain, especially around your middle. The actions to take are to start cutting out refined sugars (yes, it's hard!) and to exercise.





If you are in a position where you are trying to get pregnant, then talk to your endocrinologist about it. They have a lot of different medications and lifestyle changes to help women with this get pregnant - while both they and their baby stay healthy.





Good luck!
Reply:I dont think you can gain weight from it %26amp; yes you should be able to have children! You can get these removed


No comments:

Post a Comment