Saturday, April 24, 2010

Pain with Pilonidal cyst???!!???

What type of pain is associated with the Pilonidal cyst? I have one and am seeing a surgeon tomorrow however I was just curious about what others pain was like....mine is not excrutiating at all. In fact it is failry manageable. The most pain is a discomfort inside. It's more my lower back that is sore and uncomfortable. Is that what anyone else has experienced?


They said I also have Staph and Strep in the cyst, which I am on antibiodics for, but I was just curious about the pain.





How bad does it hurt others and what is the pain like???





Pain from the cyst...not the surgery





some history.....I have had it for 4 years+ but never really bothered me until about two months ago. Now it constantly drains and bleeds, which is why I went to the DR....I was just curious about the pain because I read horror stories, but mine isnt so bad...just makes my lower back hurt...unless its something else.

Pain with Pilonidal cyst???!!???
pilonidal cyst is no entity but is called pilonidal sinus.it is a chronic condition and can only be cured by surgery and is notoriously recurring unless the surgery has been perfect.


No comments:

Post a Comment