Saturday, April 24, 2010

Cyst in uterus and ovary?

I recently had a pelvic scan. the report said there is a cyst on the uterus(1x1.8 cm) and another in ovary. it also said I hava a fatty liver. but my Dr. says that they are small cysts and no treatment is required and I am normal. is this true. because I have been having pain for the past 4 years while having sex.

Cyst in uterus and ovary?
I've had cyst on the ovaries off and on since I was 18...and I'm 44 now.


Most of the cyst are just fluid filled that may disappear on their own.


I was recently told I have a complex cyst, and that one requires surgery.


The fluid ones are called simple cyst.


You will probably have to go for another ultrasound in 3-4 months for comparison. If the pain becomes unbearable, contact your doctor.





With sex, try taking the "top" position as you can take control over where the pain is, and how to avoid it.





Good luck!!


No comments:

Post a Comment