Thursday, May 7, 2009

Abdominal pain during sex? Possibly a cyst?

Yesterday I was experiencing some pain in my stomach. Later in the evening my boyfriend and I tried to have sex, but it was incredibly painful for me. It felt like he was stabbing me.





I thought maybe I just had gas, but that doesn't really seem like it was the problem.





Then I thought maybe I have an ovarian cyst. Would a cyst on an ovary cause this type of pain during intercourse?





I have a couple of other cysts, one on my tailbone and a few on the inside of my thigh... Is it possible for someone to be predisposed to cysts? What causes them?

Abdominal pain during sex? Possibly a cyst?
I had the same problems when i had cysts. I had one growing on my left ovary and connected all the way to my tailbone. It hurt me lots and caused pain during sex too. They found it when i was about 3 mo prego w my son thru ultrasound. Get it checked out. And don't worry when or if it is one like mine they had to take it along with my ovary and i still got prego later on w my daughter so don't worry about not having kids if you want them.. good luck

bleeding heart

No comments:

Post a Comment