Thursday, May 7, 2009

Leutal cyst or implantation?

I wanted to ask a question about a possible leutal cyst. I have done some reading about leutal cysts and I have a question for those of you who have had them. My ovualtion day was Sunday 2/18 or2/19 and 7 days later on Saturday Feb 24 I started having pains on my lower right side. I have never had these post ovulation pains when I was on the pill but since I started TTC I have seen all types of new things. I had some feelings like this last month but nothing this bad. There was no bleeding or spotting which leads me to believe that it may not have been implantation but a leutal cyst. I am wondering if anyone has had these before and what your symptoms were. I had sharp pains in my lower right abdomen (around ovary) and then it dulled and became a crampy pain with lower back pain and a feeling of heaviness for 3 days. I also kept getting the feeling that I needed to use the restroom (#2 sorry TMI) but i didn't have to go. Is this normal and does it sound like a cyst or implatation?

Leutal cyst or implantation?
i just had a cyst removed and i had pain on my lower left abdomen and it would subside to my lower back...i also had a feeling of fullness in my tummy... um maybe just go to the doctors and get it checked out that would be ur best bet. because if u are pregnant u need prenatal care and if it is a cyst u need to get it taken care of too. good luck.


No comments:

Post a Comment