Thursday, May 7, 2009

Does a cyst in the sinus cavity cause frequent headaches?

I have had a MRI and CT Scan, both show a cyst in my sinus cavity about the size of a quarter. I have been to ENT doctors and I am currently seeing a neurologist. They say the cyst is harmless and will not cause headaches. I feel preasure where the cyst is located and have headaches often. My neurologist precribed me medication to take daily for the headaches and they are less severe and frequent but still a burden. I have seen two doctors that say that the cyst is harmless, should I get another opinion?

Does a cyst in the sinus cavity cause frequent headaches?
it wouldn't hurt to get a second opinion. this will do wonders for your level of stress. i would think, that having this quarter sized cyst in my sinus cavity would induce pressure bringing....a headache. always check out the side effects of your medications prescribed. you never know what ill effects you could be getting to get rid of a simple headache.
Reply:yes it does! I also have one and if I'm around allot of smoke it gets real irritated. although it is harmless, it will cause you some discomfort at times.

camellia

No comments:

Post a Comment