Thursday, May 7, 2009

Cyst and period?

If u had a cyst at the beginning of the month, can it delay your period? I had a cyst on the 7th. I was suppose to start my period the 27th and I still havent got it. Could a cyst be the reason why?

Cyst and period?
Where was the cyst? A cyst on your ovary?





Schedule an appointment with you OB/gyn and make sure you let them know about the cyst and your late period. They'll examine you and do some blood work to determine what's going on. You can regulate your cycles and reduce cyst occurance with birth control pills, so ask them about that, too.





Good luck to you.
Reply:If the cyst was in an ovary yes it's likely. My sister ended up being 2 MONTHS late %26amp; when she went to the doctor that was the reason....she had a few [harmless] cysts in one or both of her ovaries. (Can't remember which.) BUT on top of that she unfortunately had blood clots on her cervix as well.

lady slipper

No comments:

Post a Comment