Thursday, May 7, 2009

Cyst on ovaries and a missed period?

Heres the QUESTION: I have a cyst on my ovaries, for the past couple of months I have been having irregular period which I know is due to the cyst. Well this month I havn't had on at all yet. Well I called the nurse and she told me missing my period is not a sign of the cyst, to take a test. Well are there any other reason.... because I really don't think I am... altho I will go take a test, just wondering if they are any other reason for a missed period?

Cyst on ovaries and a missed period?
It can be pregnancy, medications, high levels in testosterone (steroids, natural imbalance or by medication, maybe because it has some form of steroid). That's all I can think of.


1 comment:

  1. Your body is trying to tell you that something is wrong and it would be best for you to take the test.

    Besides pregnancy, cysts or hormone levels many things can cause you not to have your period including some forms of medication, malnutrition and also stress.

    Being very stressed at work or just for any reason will sometimes influence your periods!

    Lize from cure-cysts-on-ovaries.com

    ReplyDelete