Thursday, May 7, 2009

Cyst...could I still be pregnant?

My husband and I have been TTC #1 for the past 6 months. I just found out that I have a large cyst on my left ovary (5.5 cm). I had an abnormal period Oct 31 which is what made me even go to the doctor for a check-up. She says that I may still be pregnant despite the pregnancy tests being negative. She didn't do a blood test however, only the urine tests. Is it possible that I could still be pregnant? Or is my doctor just giving me false hope? Also, if I am, will this cyst be a problem? could it be the reason why the tests are showing negative? I've never had cysts before, so this really worries me. I appreciate any help.

Cyst...could I still be pregnant?
I think you could def be pregnant! Or if you aren't, you still could be next time around.... On your next appointment, you should ask her these questions too. If she knows how concerned you are about it she may do more to give you a real idea of what the cyst means to your fertility (if it even has an affect at all). But I am guessing that you will be perfectly fine. BTW, I have been TTC for 6 months too and I think that we both will get lucky soon :)
Reply:Yeah you could be preg. I don't understand why she didn't do a blood test. I would DEMAND one. Sometimes cyst will go away on there on and other times u have to have them removed. I've had several female surgeries to remove cyst. Don't get your hopes up yet........

daphne

No comments:

Post a Comment