Thursday, May 7, 2009

Cyst in my breast...Please help.?

So my Doc tells me I have cyst in my both breast, which really hurt,.I also have cysts in my ovaries so I am taking the patch to control the cyst in my ovaries but the one's in my breast worry me...should I be worried??? Doc tells me I should wait but its been 2 weeks now and I'm still in pain? Will these go away? Please help!

Cyst in my breast...Please help.?
Find Another Doctor Quickly..... Second opinions are very neccessary in these times we live in.....And a third opinion too...dont stop until you get answers..... worrying wont do anything to solve the problem..in fact it might make it worse...





Take your life and health into your own hands and do some research....and also change doctors !!!!





not to get all religious on you..but the Bible does say this....





"My people perish because of the lack of knowledge"





Act Now !!!!
Reply:Well, I might get a second opinion, but you also need to know some things that cause cysts. I had one last year and I lowered the amount of fat in my diet and this helped tremendously. It took a while to get rid of it, but they went away. Caffeine may also cause them, so cut that out if you can.


No comments:

Post a Comment