Thursday, May 7, 2009

Cyst Pimple On My Face? What to do? Yikes!?

people, please help me? i have this cyst like pimples on my cheeks. its hard but i cant pop it. Its like almost flat and kinda hard. i really dont know what to do? will applying toothpaste help?or potato? i have this acne treatment cream with the benzoyl peroxide. from neutrogena. i mean it help sometimes. it flattens the normal pimples. but for this cyst like pimples, it will just like "burn" the skin lil bit. (my skin will go wrinkly lil bit, but i dontmind). so now, what to do with the cyst like pimple?

Cyst Pimple On My Face? What to do? Yikes!?
Your best bet is to probably see your doctor. Cysts can turn into an infected area. Your doctor will be able to drain it. If he/she feels it necessary you may have to have it removed. Just don't try to pop it . You may make it worse if you do!


No comments:

Post a Comment