Thursday, May 7, 2009

Ovarian cyst?

At the end of April I had a vaginal ultrasound done and they found a 6.5 cm cyst. Half solid, half liquid. That is what they explained to me and then i had a ct scan that following week and they said that there was nothing there and nothing to worry about. so they were checking for other reasons as to why my periods have been weird. this is kinda embaressing but last week i was having sex and all of a sudden i had really sharp pains in my lower right abdomen by the ovary that they orignally found the cyst. I mean, these pains were sooo uncomfortable that I couldnt move at all. and it hurt soo bad to move or breath. Im wondering if that cyst is still there. Ive never had any pains like that before in my life. and then the other day i was having them while i was working. it wasnt nearly as painful but it made it uncomfortable to walk. please let me know what you think it is or what i should do. I really would appreciate it! Thanks!

Ovarian cyst?
The cyst could cause the pain with sex as well as at other times. I have them constantly and all you can do is use heating pads and either pain pills or an antiinflamatory like aleve. I've never had to have one removed but some people do. Usually I know they are gone because I feel sick and my stomach gets upset. I also have endometriosis and that causes very painful sex at times. Are you haveing any other symptoms?


No comments:

Post a Comment