Friday, November 20, 2009

Complex Ovarian cyst during pregnancy?

I've been diagnosed with a complex ovarian cyst (possibly endometrioma) in my left ovary for more than a year now. Its size has been quite consistent (7.5 cms).





I was advised that, considering my age and the fact that I wanted to have a baby, I should try to conceive and if I did then the chances are that the cyst wouldn't grow any further and might actually shrink or even disappear during the lactation period.





Now I am 40 days along, my doctor confirmed the pregnancy but when she did the physical exam she said she felt a huge mass (about 10 cms) near my pelvis, which she thinks might be twin pregnancy or a dramatically overgrown cyst or may be the pregnancy happened in the tube or there could be a number of other things.





So, to alleviate her doubts she has asked me to have an ultrasound next week .





I am really worried. Is there a chance that I may need a surgery? Wouldn't that harm the baby? What is the treatment method if the baby is formed in the tube?

Complex Ovarian cyst during pregnancy?
I am sorry, but your question is much too professional for anyone on Yahoo to answer. This situation you are in really needs good medical attention. No use worrying what the lump is whether its a baby or a cyst. You will have to wait for the ultrasound, try to calm yourself with some herbal stuff like "Rescue Remedy" which are safe Bach flowers drops to calm you. The one thing I can give you is a site about pregnancy in the Fallopian tubes, but still, try not to think about the worst, maybe things are ok? Good luck to you with all my heart.


http://www.google.com/search?hl=en%26amp;q=ect...


No comments:

Post a Comment