Monday, November 16, 2009

Did I have a cyst that burst?

A few months ago I had a small functional ovarian cyst detected on ultrasound when I went to the ER because I was miscarrying. They said basically not to worry about it. For a couple of months everything was fine, and since my period started this month (2 weeks ago) I had a jabbing, pinching pain in my right side so I figured I had another cyst. The pain went away for a day or two, and then on Saturday I had severe cramping (like period cramping) and nausea (for an hour or so %26amp; then went away) as well as low back cramps, and went I went to the bathroom I had some clear discharge tinged pink. Yesterday (Sunday) I cramped very mildly off and on, and today I felt back to normal. Yesterday morning I also got a peak reading on my fertility monitor meaning I either ovulated or was about to (trying to concieve our 2nd child). Did I have a cyst burst, or was that just a painful ovulation? If it was a cyst, can I still get pregnant? Anyone have a cyst burst that felt like what I described?

Did I have a cyst that burst?
when you ovulate it actually is a very small cyst that burst and releases the ovum.you probably ovulated


No comments:

Post a Comment