Monday, November 16, 2009

Ovarian Cyst?

About a month ago i went to the hospital because i was complaining of pressure pain in my pelvic area (i.e. the uterus, lower stomach) and they did a CT scan and noticed clear pelvic fluid and decided it was from a cyst that had ruptured. I then went to my gyno on wednesday and he did my pelvic exam and noticed I had blood at the top of my uterus and I actually started my period 3 hours later but he wanted to do an ultrasound on me a week after i started my period to see my ovaries when they r most enlarged to see if im prone to cysts. The period I had was so bad like I had really bad cramping and the period ended today im pretty sure and I still feel like bloated out like pressure is just sitting there in my pelvic area/lower abdomen. i also feel like im having cramping around that area almost like menstrual cramping at some little times. I also feel like there is a puffiness feeling in the area below my stomach. Could this mean I may have another cyst?

Ovarian Cyst?
You could have another cyst. Some women are more prone to them. Hopefully in time you will stop developing them.


No comments:

Post a Comment