Friday, November 20, 2009

Ruptured Ovarian Cyst-No Period?

Hello-





On Monday I went and had an ultrasound for some abdominal pain and heavy bleeding. I was informed by my physician that I have a ruptured ovarian cyst on my left side, and a 3cm cyst on the right. All week long I have been in intense pain, to the point it makes me sick, but I was told that would be expected since the cyst is still collapsing from the rupture. However...I was due for my period this past Weds. I am ALWAYS on time, and now I am concerned. I took a pregnancy test last night and it came back negative. What should I do? Please...no crazy answers or ridiculous statements...if you haven't been through this don't bother responding. It's stressful enough as it is.





Thank You.

Ruptured Ovarian Cyst-No Period?
the cyst has thrown your cycle out of whack you will probably skip this month call your doctor and ask them


No comments:

Post a Comment