Monday, November 16, 2009

Ovarian Cyst and Blood clots???

I have a history of having ovarian cyst and i am only 16...i had my first one at the age of 12...i've had countless #'s of cyst and i dont have my cycle regualraly...lately i have been having a cyst and then about a week later i have if you want to call it a cycle but its not really blood i mean its more of just several blood clots...i dont know what this means or why this is happening but if you could plz give me some kind of an answer i would really apperciate it! thanks...plz dont mess around in your answers!

Ovarian Cyst and Blood clots???
I am sorry that at a young age like yours you suffer. I do not want to mess around so read all there is to read about ovarian cysts and their treatment and anything you want to know.


http://www.google.com/search?hl=en%26amp;q=ova...


No comments:

Post a Comment