Friday, November 20, 2009

Cyst in my ovarie with Anxiety - Any suggestions?

I have had a cyst in my ovaries for over 6months. I will start taking birth control soon. When having the pain from the cyst I become very anxious and usually have panic attacks. Recently I've discovered a radiation from the belly pain to my breast and my chest.


I've scared that it can be something more. Sometimes I get really sad and just want to veg out and cry and be left alone. It seems that my life isn't the same anymore. I want to be happy and life painfree. I recently joined a church in the area and hope that helps.


Any suggestions? I take zoloft, xanax and vicodin for my pain and sometimes trazadone for sleep.

Cyst in my ovarie with Anxiety - Any suggestions?
That's quite a list of medications just because of an ovarian cyst. The pain across your chest is very likely from stress and panic. My first inclination would be that you need to see a counselor to deal with the stress and panic attacks. RELAX! Take deep breaths and exercise, exercise, exercise--it works wonders. Even walking 20-30 minutes everyday will help! Cut back on the meds. Work on the stress and sleeping will be easy--Remember exercise!
Reply:I am seeing a therapist and a phsyciatris however you spell that.


I don't like talking about it alot because it makes me feel more depressed!! I am 26yrs old and want to live a normal life, a happy life.


And I can't!! Report It



No comments:

Post a Comment