Monday, November 16, 2009

Ovarian Cyst and trying to concieve?

I just recently was told I have an small right side ovarian cyst. It pretty much just gives me painful cramping 2x a week. I want to get rid of it. I have a thyroid problem that was just recently completely out of whack. Which i was told could possibly what caused the cyst. I am going to start "trying" at the end of the month. Will being pregnant make the cyst go away? It is the same as being on birth control?(this isn't why i want to get prenant by the way)

Ovarian Cyst and trying to concieve?
I have Poly-cystic Ovarian Syndrome, which is a big fancy word for cysts on my ovaries a bunch of them. I am currently 8 months pregnant. It took a while for me to get pregnant but, I am and the chances of the cysts going away are good after being pregnant. So, I think your chances are pretty good. Good Luck, and don't get down on yourself if it don't take the first month.
Reply:I have pcos too and I have been ttc for 7 months. good luck

yoga

No comments:

Post a Comment