Friday, November 20, 2009

Cyst under skin?

i have a small cyst under my right cheek where a small pimple used to be. The cyst is very hard and can be moved around quite easily, it is about 5mm diameter. I am wondering whether i need to see a doctor or whether it is simply a spot? Will it fade in time or could it be something more serious? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Cyst under skin?
i would go see a doctor for sure. i gotten a breast exam ( diff I know lol) and she found a lump. its round and can be moved around. she id sending me to get a ultra sound done in a few weeks just to make sure everything is good. even though she is pretty sure its fine you want to get things like this checked out . just incase the lump decides to change. better safe than sorry .
Reply:I would go see a doctor. In my experience, cysts don't go away, they simply get bigger. Your doctor can recommend a plastic surgeon to remove the cyst. I had a cyst removed from my forehead about 10 years ago.

dendrobium

No comments:

Post a Comment