Monday, November 16, 2009

Ovarian cyst pain!?

Last month I was diagnosed with a 3cm blood-filled ovarian cyst. I was breastfeeding and hadn't gotten a period yet. I weaned and after the first period, it has gone down to 1cm. I am now on my second period after weaning and having sharp, intense pain on the right side where I have the cyst. Does this mean the cyst is bleeding out and resolving itself, or is this just another symptom that will continue?





Thanks!!!!

Ovarian cyst pain!?
It very well could be popping. It also could of gotten twisted and is twisting around, that is painful too!


I suffer from cysts and endometriosis(trying to get pregnant and then get those goodies removed) and the best thing I can tell you is dont pull or tug on stuff, dont do to much bending and lifting(I know hard with a child) use heat and something like aleve.


Good luck, I feel your pain! ( I had a 3 inch on one and a 4 inch on the other and mine didnt shrink, I had them surgically removed and one of my tubes is not fuctional because of the cyst being on the tube) I had surgery for the removal and thats when we found out I suffer from endo.
Reply:It may be resolving. You should have it examined again in a few weeks. I don't want to upset you, but often ovarian cysts aren't a one time thing. You may develop more, and the formation of a cyst sometimes hurts. But there are treatment options you can discuss with your doctor.


No comments:

Post a Comment