Monday, November 16, 2009

Ovarian Cyst?

About a month ago i went to the hospital because i was complaining of pressure pain in my pelvic area (i.e. the uterus, lower stomach) and they did a CT scan and noticed clear pelvic fluid and decided it was from a cyst that had ruptured. I then went to my gyno on wednesday and he did my pelvic exam and noticed I had blood at the top of my uterus and I actually started my period 3 hours later but he wanted to do an ultrasound on me a week after i started my period to see my ovaries when they r most enlarged to see if im prone to cysts. The period I had was so bad like I had really bad cramping and the period ended today im pretty sure and I still feel like bloated out like pressure is just sitting there in my pelvic area/lower abdomen. i also feel like im having cramping around that area almost like menstrual cramping. Could this mean I may have another cyst?

Ovarian Cyst?
It could but it doesn't necessarily mean this. Thank god your already in the process of having it all checked because if you do have one and they catch it now it can be removed and treated without any problems at all.


Make sure you have your other ultrasound done and best of luck to you. This kind of women's business is always a little scary but at least you've caught on to it quickly enough.


Best of luck to you.


No comments:

Post a Comment