Friday, November 20, 2009

Ganglion Cyst Removal Cost($)?

Ganglion Cyst Removal Cost/?





I have a ganglion cyst well at least that what the doctor think it is. They have to put me a sleep because they have to someother stuff with the bone(wrist) that the ganglion cyst is near. How much could i be looking at? Do i have to pay for the general anesthesia?





It was like this since april and it is gettin bigger...and the blood flow isnt normal...i go for surgery in a week or so...How much is the doctor bill going to be? Anyone ever had this done before. How much did it cost? They tried draining to 3-4 times but it was too hard and thick. Anyone ever had this done. How much did it cost?.Hopefully no more than 500 bucks.

Ganglion Cyst Removal Cost($)?
I don't know what "other" work you having done or why, the cyst must be removed and the cost is usually put together. I don't know why your looking at the cost when it's going to help your health but, I had one in my wrist and they fixed my hand, put a plate in, the total was $7000.00. I don't think you can get a tooth pulled for $500.00.


The anesthesiologist will charge that much.
Reply:Do you have health insurance? If you do, don't worry! The surgeon/surgery center/anesthesiologist should file with your insurer, then you can arrange to pay the rest.





We cannot even estimate what this will cost you--so much depends on your location (state), how complicated the procedure will be, if there will be a biopsy, how much/what type of anesthesia you will need, how much time you spend in the recovery room....there are just too many variations.





If you do not have health insurance, ask your physician or surgeon for a cost estimate. Ask him/her to include an estimate of what the anesthesia will cost. In fact, ask for a "rough estimation" of the total costs. Ask if you may arrange to make payments.





I worked in healthcare billing for 7 years and most hospitals and surgeons are willing to work with uninsured patients who want to make payments.





I had a ganglionic cyst removed but it was 10 years ago, so I cannot compare costs.


No comments:

Post a Comment