Monday, November 16, 2009

Pilonidal cyst on my ****?

i got my cyst on my **** removed in june or july 07 and then it got infected again back in january 08 so i had to go to my doctor and get it removed. so now im dealing with having to pack it two times a day. but what i really want to know is how it came back i was told that a hair follicle got in the area of the wound. but im also being told that it was due to falling by my mom who knows nothing about this stuff. so i know i did fall but i didnt fall on the area. but i think its because my idiotic mother wouldnt get me anything to keep it from getting infected again and yet it did. so could i have gotten it infected again by hitting it or because it wasnt shaved.





ps. im only 13

Pilonidal cyst on my ****?
It may be cancer call a doctor right away
Reply:pilonidal cysts can be recurrent. The procedure you had in 07 was probably just to drain the infection. Keep using the packing and antibiotics. Pilonidal cyst actually means "pile of Hair" it is an infection caused by a massive ingrown hair . Good luck.


No comments:

Post a Comment