Monday, November 16, 2009

Ovarian cyst?

I had 2 ovarian cyst removed august 6,2007. The doctor said one of them had a clear fluid and the second had oil and it and could grow teeth and hair.It also was inside of my tubes.I would like to know more information about this and websites that show pictures of these types of cyst.What causes cyst?Also I was trying to get pregant but for some reason couldnt, could this have caused me not to get pregant as well?Any help would be great.thanks a bunch!

Ovarian cyst?
I have had heaps of cysts since I was 17, I'm 26 now. They are no fun at all and cause intense pain. I had a 7.7cm functional cyst in 2005 that I was scheduled to have removed via laparoscopy but 5 days before my laparoscopy, my cyst ruptured causing me intense pain and I had to have an emergency laparoscopy.





I'm still suffering with cysts and I'm currently waiting to have another laparoscopy done to find out whether or not I may have endometriosis as that is what they are suspecting.





I have found a website for you, you can have a look at the following link: (sorry for the graphic pictures)





http://www.womenssurgerygroup.com/condit...





I hope this helps you out. If you have any further questions, please feel free to email me (the link is in my profile)

night jasmine

No comments:

Post a Comment